Priceline Hotel: 3* Phoenix (Downtown) Hilton Suites

craezie
By craezie,
in

Looking for a hotel in Phoenix city for 3 nights at the end of Feb. The options I am considering don't seem to match up with the listings.

2.5* Downtown $89, Boutique, Pool, Restaurant, Business, Hi-speed

3* Central $144, Breakfast, Fitness, Pool, Business, Laundry, Hi-speed

2.5* Central $155, Suite, Laundry, Hi-speed

3.5* Central $166, Boutique, Breakfast, Fitness, Pool, Restaurant, Business, Hi-speed (I'm thinking that this could be Clarendon? but its a little steep for us)

Thanks for the help!

How high for a 3* downtown Phoenix?

I bid $75 and added north Phoenix at $85 and got rejected. I would not prefer one of the N. Phoenix resorts (someone got one recently at $95) so I don't think I want to do that again.

What is a reasonable price for this time of year? 2.5* at $89 and 3* at $133 are available on Hotwire.

Thanks.

craezie,

A few things.

1. Please post your dates for the stay.

2. Don't use zones for your re-bidding if you're not a comfortable staying in them. You never know what prices the hotels have.

3. Your stay is end of Feb. No need to increase your bids with $10. Go slow in $5 steps and save your money if you don't know the prices in the zone. Time is on your side.

4. Please post the hotels within your budget you need ID help with. Or you want to go priceline first?

5. I think you're looking at approx $100 (give or take) for a 3* and around $70 for a 2.5*

Henrik.

Tried again today. First bid, $90 rejected.

They offered that if I would up my bid $22, to $112, I could have it then and there.

Of COURSE not. . .

Added N. Phoenix and increased bid to $95. Bid accepted.

Then they offered to extend my stay for the same price (they must really want to sell these rooms). Sounds like a good deal, so I added Saturday night as well for $95--we were going to stay somewhere cheaper in the burbs that night, but its worth it to save the hassle. I'm a happy camper.

OF COURSE, I used the link at Savingsbarn.com :)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]