Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Newark (Secaucus-North Bergen) La Quinta Secaucus

siilis
By siilis,
in

siilis,

sorry, but I'm not getting this!

In your previous post are you talking about MS in NY.

Have you gotten a hotel allready in Secaucus? Or do you need help with ID for this 3* in Secaucus??

1. If you already have gotten the Hotel so please post the name.

2. If you need help with ID so please post the amenities for the hotel in Secaucus.

3. If this stay is for the same dates as NY post so please keep all post in the same thread. Or close the NY post by telling the board what you ended up doing.

Yellowdog,

thank you for your questions. As a newbie I'm not familiar with this board yet.

2. If you need help with ID so please post the amenities for the hotel in Secaucus.

Complimentary Breakfast

Laundry Facilities

Pool(s)

High-speed Internet Access

3. If this stay is for the same dates as NY post so please keep all post in the same thread. Or close the NY post by telling the board what you ended up doing.

It is not the same dates. I returned from that stay a week ago. Thank you for your advice, I'll inform the board.

Please let my know if you have any further questions. I'll return to NY on may 16th.

Thank you both! I think that one is a bit too far away.

So I took a chance and made a Priceline bid.

After playing quite a time with all the possible options I won:

La Quinta Inn & Suites Secaucus

dates: 5/16/08-5/22/08

price: $69 (total for 6 nights $493.88)

We will arrive to Newark, so I believe it's easy to get to the hotel from the airport.

• 1 month later...

I too am in the NYC during this time and am pondering between this hotel and the one for $49 that you previously mentioned. Now, I've been told you can get to the park and ride in North Bergen and thats 24/7 parking that you pay for. But, how is this La Quinta in Seacaucs vs. the one in Clifton, getting into NYC wise?? Also when you submitted this bid on priceline what star rating was this at? 2.5? 3?

I'm open to paying a bit more if it's easier! Thanks!

Secaucus is an easier location than Clifton, imo.

Please use the links in my signature to begin your HOTWIRE or PRICELINE purchases.

If you'd like further help for your own stay please start a NEW TOPIC. If you do make a purchase, please post your results in a new topic as well.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]