Hotwire Hotel: 2* in Kelowna

Crash
By Crash,
in

I entered Aug 21 - Aug 25 (4 nights) and it gave me a quote of $109/night. There is also the 3* listed for $123 (which, according to this site, is the Westbank Holiday Inn). We want to bring our dog, so making sure it is dog friendly :) The Holiday Inn appears to pet friendly so chances are we'll end up there anyway.

The 3* property you're seeing on your search has a Hi-Speed Internet icon, which our Hotwire Hotel List does not show. This property has not been reported for over 2 1/2 years, so it's certainly possible that the above is the Holiday Inn and they've added a Hi-Speed Internet icon... but i don't know if i would make that assumption since you need a pet friendly hotel. While i would stay the above scenario is plausible, and even perhaps likely, i think you are taking a risk in making such a purchase, one only you can decide if it's worth for you to take.

If you do go with HOTWIRE please use our HOTWIRE link, if you choose to book directly please use our Holiday Inn link in the support page.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 10 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]