Priceline Hotel: 4* Las Vegas (Strip South) Planet Hollywood

benlucanada
By benlucanada,
in

yes, it's me again. LOL.

I got 17 Feb night for 45$ planet hollywood, 44 failed the other day. I am greedy and actually I like the dollar saving, the time enjoyed on bidding, priceless. HAHA.

Well, here is a summary of my trip to Vegas during 13-19 Feb

13/14 Feb 45$ planet hollywood(priceline)

15 Feb 65$ Gold Coast(priceline, this Friday night is hard to get a lower rate)

16 Feb TBD Grand Canyon(I will try 40$ for holiday Inn specfically, I avoid stay in Vegas on purpose, cause this night, the rate is unafforable, as "Priceliners". lol)

17 Feb 45$ PH(priceline)

18 Feb 35$ Gold Coast(hotel website deal)

I believe the advange of PH is the fountains view (I will try 20$ trick) and for Gold Coast, the food saves me a lot and I can use againist gambling. Most importantly, the off strip min bet is much lowered than Strip. If I play 25$ a hand, I will get attention by the Pit boss and a couple of hours Pay Gow will be "comp" a few buffet I guess. It's not possible in Strip, you have to bet 50-100$ per hand for 4 hrs at least to get a buffet.

Anyway, great forum, hope everyone enjoy the trip the $$$ saving. Once again, use the SavingsBarn.com PRICELINE link and "I love this game".

/Ben

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]