Hotwire Hotel: Help Identify 3* in Ontario

madeclaire
By madeclaire,
in

I'm sorry. There is no business icon.

Here is a list of the amenities again. Shuttle, Smoke Free Rooms, Complimentary Breakfast, Fitness Center, Pool, Restaurant, Laundry Facilities, and High Speed Internet Access.

My initial guess is CountrySide Suites by Ayres because of the original nightly rate and proximity to the airport. Let me know what you come up with. Thanks.

This property has not yet been identified, however...

While the CountrySide Suites is a possibility, i'm doubtful of the above beingt this property since this hotel does offer smoking rooms (i leave the door open to a possibility if HOTWIRE's contract is specifically for non-smoking rooms, but i doubt that to be the case)

My best guess is the Best Wetern Airport which his a non-smoking hotel and has all the amenities described above.

Please use this HOTWIRE link to begin any purchases you make.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Niether of the above properties have been identified.

Through some research my best guess for the Riverside-Corona hotel is the Holiday Inn Express... although one of the Ayres Suites (there are two in the zone) are amoung the possibilities as well.

I'd guess that the Yorba Linda-Anaheim Hills hotel is the Ayres Yorba Linda hotel.

Since this is an extended stay you could see if the same hotel(s) appear for the first (or last) nite of your stay and then again for the balance. If so, you could purchase the first (or last) nite in order to "look behind the curtain"... if you're happy with the result then proceed to purchaset the balance of yoru stay; if not, make alternate plans for the rest of your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE link to begin any purchases you make. If you do choose to split the purchase as described above, please use our HOTWIRE link to begin each leg of the purchase (ie- click our HOTWIRE lnk to make the sole nite purchase, if you're happy with the outcome return here and click our HOTWIRE link once again to begin your second purchase)

Let us know what you decide to do and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 year later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]