Priceline Hotel: 3* Orlando (WDW) Raddison Worldgate

ykh
By ykh,
in

We plan to stay at this hotel from 1/20/08 to 1/25/08. From what i've read here, winning bids are around $42-43 / nite. I would like to get the same deal or cheaper. Can someone suggest the bidding strategy? I will use savingbarn's link. Thanks.

You can't bid on a specific hotel. Are you willing to accept any 3* property in this zone?

If not you may want to search HOTWIRE and see if a hotel with amenities which match what has previously been reported for this property (see the Hotwire Hotel List). Still no guarantees but at least it gives you an educated guess.

If this is the only hotel you're willing to stay in, please use this Holiday Inn link or the one found in our support page.

Let us know how you'd like to proceed and we'll take it from there.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Well, this hotel was renovated in 2007 and the tripadvisor's recent reviews are pretty good. The ongoing rate I've seen so far is $63/ nite for the time I will be staying. If I can get it @$40-43 from priceline, that will be great, but no guarantee:(

From the hotwire website, there's an offer of $42/nite for

3-star hotel in Kissimmee

This midscale establishment offers more than just the basics in style, comfort and customer service. See hotel details

But I couldn't tell what hotel I will get.

complimentary breakfast, pool, fitness center and laundry.

On this hotel's website, i didn't see breakfast is included, i guess what hotwire offers is a different hotel then.

the one hotel within the same priceline zone is the Raddison Worldgate, this is one hotel I don't want to get as it has very bad review.

I looked at hotwire again, a 3* in Disney Main Gate - Champions Gate for $52

the ammenities: fitness center, pool, laundry, high speed internet,business center, restaurant.

The weird thing is that the holiday inn main gate east is physically located in kissimee but somehow when I entered its address in hotwire, it shows that it falls within the Disney Main gate - champions gate area.

Can it be confirmed that it's the holiday in maingate east for $52?

The Champions Gate/Main Gate and Kissimmee zones are adjacent to each other and the Champions Gate/Main Gate zone does 'infringe' into parts of the city limits of Kissimmee (NOTE: the Kissimmee zone is not the same as the city limits of Kissimmee)

Nobody can see the name of the hotel above so it can't be confirmed for certain that this is the Holiday Inn Main Gate East... what we do know is that the Holiday Inn is currently being seen with these amenities so that would be our best guess. However, there could be other hotels with the same exact star rating and amenities that are not yet known. Essentially you need to make a decision if the savings are worth the 'unknown' factor.

Please use this HOTWIRE link to begin any purchases you make (or this Holiday Inn link if you choose to book direct.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I just tried to bid $39/nite for holiday inn main gate east from 01/20 -01/25 on priceline via the savingsbarn link. But no luck. I got this.

Try Again Right Now

We searched hundreds of options to find your hotel room, however we can't accept your offer of $39 per room, per night. Your credit card has not been charged for Request Number XXXXXXXX. If you are willing to raise your price by $11, you can try the same request again right now.

I tried to increase the bid per nite to $42, still no luck. I guess my next step is to add zone to allow me to rebid. What zone would you suggest?

Thanks.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]