Hotwire Hotel: What is the 2* in Burbank-Burbank-Universal City

clymberz
By clymberz,
in

Please keep all of your posts for this stay in this thread.

What are the dates for which you're seeing the hotels above?

The prices above for the two zones also vary greatly... what is most important to you for this stay? (price, location, quality, star rating, etc)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I used the links from savingsbarn.com to go to priceline. My goal is some sort of an extended stay type of suite for a good price and willing to spend a hair more for that over a hotel. The reason is we'll have our 3yo daughter and it will be nice to close the room and hang out in the other room while she sleeps. If I end up having to pay a lot more then I would prefer west hollywood/bev hills or santa monica, but the Valley would be easiest to see family and cost whereas west hollywood, bev hills, santa monica would be a nicer location

thanks

Here's what's confusing...

According to the hotel lists on betterbidding.com....

the hotwire list shows the staybridge in "chatsworth" as 3*

the priceline list shows the staybridge in "Los Angeles - San Fernando Valley (Warner Center - Woodland Hills)" as 2.5*

my recent search for hotels in the chatsworth, woodland hills, canoga park area showed:

3* chatsworth with a picture of a weight room, dining and laundry for $79/night - this is most likely the staybridge

but it also gave the following:

2.5* in woodland hills-canoga park with a coffee cup, laundry and internet for $56/night. Is this the staybridge also!!!???

Here's what's confusing...

According to the hotel lists on betterbidding.com....

the hotwire list shows the staybridge in "chatsworth" as 3*

the priceline list shows the staybridge in "Los Angeles - San Fernando Valley (Warner Center - Woodland Hills)" as 2.5*

my recent search for hotels in the chatsworth, woodland hills, canoga park area showed:

3* chatsworth with a picture of a weight room, dining and laundry for $79/night - this is most likely the staybridge

but it also gave the following:

2.5* in woodland hills-canoga park with a coffee cup, laundry and internet for $56/night. Is this the staybridge also!!!???

FWIW

The Hotel lists on Betterbidding are only those that are reported by its members

This list is NOT a complete list of all hotels that Hotwire offers in this area, it is ONLY a compilation of hotels that have already been reported on this forum. Hotels are added/removed by Hotwire all the time, and star ratings can change at ANY time. As well, the geographic boundaries of an area are subject to change, so it's always a good idea to look at the Hotwire map before purchasing.

In light of the above, you MAY get a hotel that is NOT on this list, or get a hotel on this list but at a star level you didn't expect (if the star rating has changed).

HOTWIRE tends to over rate their hotels when compared to Priceline so a 3* on HOTWIRE could well be rated 2.5* by Priceline.

If you are seeing these two different rated hotels soley on HOTWIRE then they are different hotels.

What are the hotel rates for the dates of your stay??

Merry Christmas.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]