Priceline Hotel: 3* Puerto Rico (Dorado) Golden Sands Villas

irongut99
By irongut99,
in

I have a back up booked, the Hilton resort/golf in Ponce for $189/night. So If possible I would like to improve on this $$$. Is $130 again wishful thinking?

When looking last year the Hilton in Ponce was won on priceline and sometimes went for under $100/night. Then in the spring 07 resort was dropped as an option in Ponce. We had already booked our airfare and planned on hanging around PR till Wednesday after our cruise gets back on the Sunday. The idea was to just unwind after a port intensive cruise, so a beach and calm water are what we are after, however we don't want these 3 days to cost more than the cruise!!

thanks in advance.

It is possible that the Hilton Ponce no longer participates with the "Name Your Own Price" section of priceline.

$130 may be optimistic, but we can give it a try. Both the San Juan zone and the Rio Grande - Humacao zone have Resorts... i assume either of these are acceptable? Have you tried bidding for these dates at all yet? (if so, did you bid for both zones, how high did you bid, and when did you make your last bid)

Also, please note as per our support page that we're an affiliate of the entire line of brands in the Hilton Family of Hotels... please use our links for your future hotel-direct purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Has the Hilton in Ponce ever come up on hotwire? Any other resort zones come up on Hotwire?

I've bid up to $130 a couple of times a month for the past 3 months with no luck. Both resort zons are acceptable however I would prefer the Rio Grande - Humacao zone just too see more of PR.

Will review the support page, booked that back up months ago though.

All hotels reported are in the Hotwire Hotel List. Although not reported, the Hilton Ponce has been identified, as per the second post in that thread.

HOTWIRE doesn't use the Resort class as a star rating, but rather an amenity icon. The Resort icon can show at any star level rating.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks, and will cetainly use the link.

I've been trying priceline daily, upto $160 for a resort in San Juan. Nothing. Is there something big going on in San Juan that week? I didn't think a Sun thru Wed booking would be that tough.

Any other suggestions in the Dorado area? Priceline goes to 3* there, anyone every hit something? What?

Congratulations on your win!

Glad to see that you're plans are set... now to just sit back and enjoy the waiting for the cruise :)

Thanks for helping us add this property to the Priceline Hotel List and for using the SavingsBarn.com PRICELINE links to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]