Hotwire Hotel: 4.5* Seattle (Pike Place) Hotel Identification

epicureangirl
By epicureangirl,
in

Any guesses as to if this is the same hotel (different amenities) or truly a different 4.5* hotel showing up?

Dates:

May 22 depart 23, rest, bus, fit, pool and customer favorite $126

May 23 depart 24, rest, bus, fit $121

I've secured a great (non-hotwire) rate for the 23rd, but would like to extend my trip if the right property & rate comes up. I'm suspicious that the Sheraton Hotel & Towers may frequently change their amenities. When I last bid on that property, the pool icon had been dropped -- maybe they ocassionally use the pool icon to keep us guessing?

What do you think, thereuare?

Thanks

I saw the pool icon jumping in and out of the water earlier today too. This is one reason why we try not to remove the icon entirely from our lists but rather put a line thru... could be useful information not only knowing last reported icons but also icons before that.

My guess is that that the Customer Favorite is indeed the Sheraton but that the other hotel is an entirely different property.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for bringing that to my attention... I had completely disregarded the four star listing. I lost faith in the rating system on Hotwire after ending up at the Seattle Hilton (4*) which I felt did not deserve such a high rating (and I would NEVER want to stay there again).

The last time I stayed at the Seattle Westin was 15 years ago... I'll have to check tripadvisor to get an idea of how this property measures up.

Many thanks.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]