Priceline Hotel: 3* Orlando (WDW) Radisson Worldgate

stag7882004
By stag7882004,
in

Well I bid on Priceline. I wanted a resort and I bid up to 70 starting from 50 and didnt have any luck. So then I bid on a 3 star in the Disney area starting at 35. then i bid 39 and got Radisson worldgate which seems to have a lot of bad reviews. Lots of people say its only worth a 2 star. Plus they have a 5 dollar resort fee. Oh well I guess I can't complain at that price of 39 + 5 dollar resort fee. Place is hardly a resort though. But I am happy with the price I got. I'm sure it will be the nicest 44 dollar a night hotel i ever stayed in.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Congratulations on your win. While maybe not the hotel you would have chosen, it does appear to be an excellent value, and i agree... 'probably the nicest $44/nite room you'll ever have".

Thanks for sharing your win with the board.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks and by the way, I did click on the link at savingsbarn.com to make my Priceline purchase. I dont know if that helps anyone but I did notice some other people were doing that on this website so I thought I'd do the same becuase this website has been very helpful to me. Now I just gotta find the cheapest way from the airport to and from my hotel. Thanks again.

Thanks for using the PRICELINE links at SavingsBarn.com.

Please read the message we sent you in your INBOX.

I don't know prices, but i do know that Viator showcases an airport shuttle company in this area. You can also find them by looking at our ThingsToDo411.com site. The value offered thru these shuttle companies often depends upon how many are in your group vs. the cost of a taxi.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Lots of people say its only worth a 2 star. Plus they have a 5 dollar resort fee.

It's not that bad. The hotel just don't bother about details. Ask for an upgrade when you arrive. They usally charge $10/night most of the times to move you from the "Priceline wing".

Yes, they charge a resort fee but the busses to the parks are included in the fee.

Have fun with Mickey!

Henrik.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]