Priceline Hotel: Is it possible to get one specific hotel?

ilovetravel
By ilovetravel,
in

ilovetravel,

the Doubletree Lake Buena Vista is rare at Priceline. I wouldn't count on it. The problem is that there are some "regular" 3* hotels that load lower rates at Priceline. But it shows from time to time at HOTWIRE. Same goes for the Swan and Dolphin. But there are many other hotels that got transportation to the parks also.

You are saying "kids", you know that you can end up with only a king or queen bed when using Priceline. Now, Orlando is a family destination but the chance is there. But if you want a suite is HOTWIRE the way to go.

Henrik.

Actually for my dates, the Doubletree, Swan, and Dolphin are all showing on Priceline as of today. I think a Disney resort will best suit our needs, especially for continuous type transportation to the parks. My question was: do the Disney owned resorts ever come up on Priceline or Hotwire?

VERY rarely do they show up. I remember a while back maybe almost a year ago the All Stars were showing up on one of them but nothing since then. We got the Dolphin (not Disney owned) about 2 or 3 years ago on Priceline but I havent seen anything for there since either.

If you really want a Disney hotel wait it out a little longer and keep checking www.mousesavers.com for specials from Disney. Late August is starting to be a slower time and they typically put out some kind of specials

ilovetravel,

a few things.

1. You would like a suite, so don't think about the cheaper value Disney hotels like All Star Sports, Pop Century etc. Rooms are small comapring to a suite. But this is what your budget allows when it comes to Disney hotels.

2. You will not get the Swan or Dolphin within your budget. And your best bet is to go with HOTWIRE to get them at all. The Swan and Dolphin are Hilton hotels with a great location.

3. The Doubletree Lake Buena Vista does show vacancy for you dates. Best rate I found is $123/night. Can you stretch your budget or cut down one night?

Please use boards Doubletree support link if you decide to book directly with Doubletree. Link is found at support page.

Henrik.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]