Hotwire Hotel: Need help Identifiying 2* Lynnwood - Edmonds $58

CanadaMel
By CanadaMel,
in

This property has not yet been identified, but the Extended StayAmerica chain is often seen with just a Laundry icon so that would be my best guess. If not an ESA, than some other type of 'extended stay' type accomodations.

Please use this HOTWIRE link to begin any purchases you make.

Let us know what you decide to do and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

We have changed our plans and are looking at going this Sunday instead, Dec. 2/07, for one night. I'm looking at a 3* on Hotwire that is $72. Amenities are complimentary Breakfast, Pool, and Fitness. I'm thinking it's the Best Western Alderwood? Any thoughts?

TIA, and I'll use the link and post what happens if we book. :)

Mel

The HOTWIRE property above has not yet been identified, The Best Western is a good guess (although if this works well for your plans i would consider booking direct thru the Best Western website (please use this link)) as it would just be about the same (or a few dollars less) after HOTWIRE's fee and no guessing as to the hotel or location. I'd also include the Hampton Inn as a possibility too.

Let us know what you decide to do and how how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The La Quinta in Lynnwood is a possibility too, and you can book it for $79 that night, which is a better deal than Hotwire's $72 after adding in Hotwire fee. When you book through LQ you can also reserve one bed or two.

$79 is a Weekend Special rate, and you need to click the "Special Deals" tab to bring it up. If you go that route please start your purchase at the La Quinta link on BetterBidding's support page.

I agree with you, CanadaMel, that the 3* is probably the Best Western; I think the 2.5* for $79 is the La Quinta. But be aware that the single king rooms at the Best Western are cheaper than the rooms with two beds, so you'd likely get a room with only one bed if you book through Hotwire.

If the ESA is adequate, you may want to try bidding for a 2* on Priceline; many ESA's go for $35/night and less.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]