Hotwire Hotel: 3* Orlando (Sea World-I-Drive South) Hyatt Place Convention Center

sandy280
By sandy280,
in

Hi,

Could you please help ID the following two 3* hotels on hotwire. Both are mentioned as Best Value.

12/16/07 - 12/19/07

3-star hotel in Universal Orlando - I-drive North Area

$39 per night You Save $20.00

Hotel Amenities

Complimentary Breakfast

<amenity names only please... not descriptions>

Fitness Center

Guests have access to exercise equipment; an additional charge may apply.

Pool(s)

Property offers at least one pool area; hours and dates of operation may be seasonal.

High-speed Internet Access

Guestrooms are equipped with high-speed Internet access; an extra charge may apply

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3-star hotel in SeaWorld - I-drive South Area

$39 per night You Save $40.00

Hotel Amenities

Fitness Center

Guests have access to exercise equipment; an additional charge may apply.

Pool(s)

Property offers at least one pool area; hours and dates of operation may be seasonal.

Business Center

Guests have access to business equipment and services; an additional charge may apply.

High-speed Internet Access

Guestrooms are equipped with high-speed Internet access; an extra charge may apply.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sandy208. Welcome To BetterBidding!

The 3-star hotel in SeaWorld - I-drive South Area is a match for Hyatt Place Convention Center.

The 3-star hotel in Universal Orlando - I-drive North Area is a match for Hyatt Place Universal.

Do you want to stay in the Universal area and spend some more money? There is a 3.5* hotel at $59. This is a match for the Crown Plaza. This is a very nice hotel. There is nothing wrong with the Hyatt Place Universal. I just stayed there recently and it's good value for the money.

Please use this HOTWIRE link if you decide to book any of the hotels.

Just post if you need any further help in diffrent zones. There are some great deals out there when you're going.

Have fun!

Henrik.

I am about to make the booking the Hyatt Place Convention Center. Just realized that it doesn't have free breakfast as opposed to Hyatt Place Universal listing free breakfast on hotwire.

I checked the hyatt place website. It says complimentary breakfast available at both hotels.

Just wondering if it happens that hotwire sometimes doesnot list some of the features OR is it possible the hotel charge extra for hotwire customers for breakfast...

Sounds silly, but it matters to us as we are a party of 4 and every dollar counts..

Nothing states that the hotel must show all the amenities offered... only that all the amenities shown must be offered. There are many instances where amenities are available but not shown in the HOTWIRE description... most notably with "Hi-Speed Internet" which is fairly ubiquitous (thank you high school SAT's) these days at most hotels, but does not show on many HOTWIRE offerings.

With the above noted, if you receive a hotel that does not offer breakfast, there would be no recourse since that icon is not shown.

Please use this HOTWIRE link to begin your purchases.

Good Luck and let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]