Hotwire Hotel: Please help for hotwire Cape Cod

momtofour
By momtofour,
in

Anyone with knowledge of the Cape Cod hotels on Hotwire please help!! For my dates, a condominium, three star, in Chatham Brewster is popping up for $162.00. It has a pool, fitness center, restaurant, childrens activities, golf and tennis nearby or onsite, and a business center. It also has the R for resort.

Any clue what this is! I have travel books, and have searched the internet high and low and cannot figure this one out!! Any help would be most appreciated!!

Maybe the Wequasett Inn? (Probably not the correct spelling, but you can probably find it. It's either in Chatham or right on the Chatham line. Another possibility is Chatham Bar's Inn. Or in Brewster, it could be Ocean's Edge (which has appeared on Priceline before).

I've stayed at all three - Chatham Bars and Ocean's Edge are both nice, Wequasett has the best location/grounds, but rooms were a touch disappointing. Good luck!

Thanks for the warm welcome and help thus far!!! The dates I have been putting in for are July 24th through the 28th. Any help would be most appreciated!! The hotels just listed in the previous post seemed way too nice for a three star hotel! (I researched those and they seemed very upscale. Also, I attempted to book some of them through Expedia etc. and they came up as unavailable.) Thanks again!

Thanks everyone so much thus far. For a while I too thought it was the Brewster Green Resort. What really has me thrown is that there is a definate icon for a restaurant onsite. All of my research into the Brewster Green resort seems to indicate that there is NOT a restaurant there. (unless that icon is not true! Does that ever happen?)

I'm sure it happens... but not a good assumption to make.

Maybe it's not the Brewster Greene. Is it possible that there is 'pool side food service' and that is their restaurant? I'd call the property and ask (as a potential customer) if there is any restaurant on the premises or if there is any place to purchase food.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]