Priceline Hotel: 4* Los Angeles (Downtown) Millennium Biltmore Hotel

josephsc
By josephsc,
in

Bid through savingsbarn.com

And this was a really round-about way to get it.

* First, I walked a 3* LAX up to $63 for a two-night stay (11/14-11/16) with no luck.

* Next day, I walked a 4* LAX to $80 for the same two-nights. No luck, even though another user got a similar win over the same time frame (but about a month ago...): another thread

* So I went 4* downtown to $75 for only one night (11/15-11/16) -- I got the "please come back in 15 minutes" page at priceline, and it eventually came back with the Millenium Biltmore. I was hoping to avoid this hotel b/c I don't think the hotel deserves 4* (it's really old, really tired, uncomfortable beds...) -- but at least I have the option to expend my stay earlier by one day.... I also hate that area for expensive parking.

Thanks for sharing your results with the board.

Although not a hotel you were hoping for, at least you got one nite of your stay settled. Do note, that even though the 'extend your stay' option is offered, it doesn't necessarily mean that there will be availability at the same price... so i wouldn't count on this as your sole back-up for the remaining nite.

Thank you for starting your bids with the PRICELINE links at SavingsBarn.com

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]