Priceline Hotel: 5* Las Vegas (Strip) Venetian

Rick
By Rick,
in

I guess the theory that the Venetian releases rooms only close to the actual date you are traveling is either changing or incorrect!

I am going to Vegas July 29 - August 2. Heres how my bidding went.

I bid July 29 - Aug 2 at 90.00 /night. Came back with a counter offer of 160/night. I figured, hmmm, let me check individual dates on Hotwire.

I saw that Hotwire gave me a price of $117.00/night on July 29. So I decided to try for this one night by itself next.

I started at 85.00 and went up to $99.00 which was accepted! Total w/ taxes/fees is 116.05. :)

I then tried to add an extra night on July 30 through the help section and was offered an extra night at $179.00! No thanks! :)

So next, I figured I'd try for the remaining 3 nights (July 30 - August 2)

Started at $99.00 and was counteroffered $155.00 a night. Kept using free re-bid zones and on my very last one I bid $139.00/night. Bam! Accepted!

Total price for these three nights is $417.00 + taxes/fees + $53.54 = $470.54

Not exactly the lowest price of $99.00/night like some people get. But all nights combined = $586.59 is a pretty sweet deal nonetheless!

And, three months away! :o

Glad to see you're all taken care of and now you only have to concentrate on counting cards until the summer arrives :)

It's not that the V only releases inventory close to check-in, it's that the really cheap inventory is usually only released close to check-in.

Good Luck in Vegas!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]