Hotwire Hotel: 2* Oklahoma City (North-Nichols Hills) Plaza Hotel

AnthonyJ
By AnthonyJ,
in

Plaza Hotel and Conference Center

4345 N Lincoln Blvd.

Bought for $37 in Hotwire's OKC North-Nichols Hills zone.

Listed as a 2* Customer Favorite (or whatever they call it). It was one of the strangest hotels I've ever stayed it. Most of the public spaces---banquet rooms, meeting rooms---look permanently abandoned. An annex building with a couple hundred hotel rooms is also closed. Place felt like the Twilight Zone.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Perhaps it was a "Best Value" which is different from "Customer Favorite". I don't think i've ever seen a 2* hotel listed as a Customer Favorite.

Could you please supply the amenities that Hotwire showed for this property as this will best help others identify (and avoid?) it in the future. If you no longer have that information, it's still accessible using the MY ACCOUNT link on the top right corner of Hotwire's home page.

Thanks for posting!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Yeah, it was a Best Value, not a Customer Favorite. This was only the second time I used Hotwire and I didn't know the difference, but now I do. I really doubt this place is any customers favorite, but it was "interesting".

Amenities: Restaurant, pool, tennis, laundry.

If there's a pool there I didn't see it.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]