Hotwire account was terminated without any reasons

uop1497
By uop1497,
in

I tried to book hotel room in Hotwire Website (through your link) for my coming vacation. I began the booking process. Somehow, I got an error message and the booking can not be completed. I tried 3 times with different credit card and same error result.

Later on, I find out from customer service that my account was frozen by Risk Management department. Hotwire's representative gave me the phone number to contact. I called the provided number and I ended up talking to the answering machine. I left the message and two hours later I got contact by email saying my access to hotwire was terminated.

I don't see any explanation in the email to indicate of what went wrong during my booking of the hotel. I tried to contact Risk management personnel through phone and email again, but no success. Only connect me with the answering message

Does anyone here having similar situation like me. If so, do you know of other way to get in contact with them ( I mean to talk to a person not an answering machine) and have you ever had your hotwire account activate again.

By the way, I have excellent credit and never get in to any problem of buying hotel room in Priceline at all. I am unsure of what's happened to these charges on my credit cards.

All advices is highly appreciated.

• 5 years later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]