Hotwire Hotel: 2* Atlanta (Downtown) Days Inn Downtown

SonyaX
By SonyaX,
in

I was looking to an Atlanta Hotel for August 2008 and am seeing options for 2* and 2.5* hotels in downtown Atlanta, but I can't find any 2* or 2.5* hotels listed in the downtown Atlanta area on the board's list. Does anybody know what hotels they might be?

2* says fitness center, restaunraunt, laundry facilities, and pool and is 49/night

2.5* says complimentary breakfast, internet access, pool, fitness center, and laundry facilties and is 39/night

Is there something i particular you're looking for from this stay? With the 2* priced more than the 2.5*, and nearly as much as the 3* offere on this date, is that really a possibility?

Is there some event on these dates that you're looking to lock it in almost a year in advance?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 month later...

The topic pretty much says it all. I didn't see any 2 stars on the Hotwire hotel list for Atlanta Downtown area so I did a little research on other sites to see which amenities matched up. The amenities listed were Retaurant, Fitness, Pool, and laundry. Most of the 2 stars in the Downtown area do not have pools, so I was pretty sure it was the Days Inn before I booked (but not positive). Please add this hotel to the list so other people can benefit from my experience :).

-Sonya

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]