Hotwire Hotel: Albany Hotels 11/4 - 11/7

apopt
By apopt,
in

Hi!!

I have noticed that there is not much listed here for Albany. I am looking at Hotwire for a friend who will stay there from 11/4 to 11/7. There is a 3* hotel listed in the University area that seems pretty good as far as amenities and price but upon research, it seems that some hotels in that area are good and some are really just not.

So, does anyone happen to know which one this is? Or alternately have any good experiences with hotwire for other listings in Albany?

3-star hotel in State University of NY - Albany

Hotel Amenities

Airport Shuttle

Complimentary Breakfast

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High-speed Internet Access

Thanks!

This property has not yet been reported as pointed out in the other Hotwire Albany thread where this property was guessed, there may be little reason to book 'opaque' in this area as there are lots of hotels of similar quality in the sub-$75 area for these dates.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

there may be little reason to book 'opaque' in this area as there are lots of hotels of similar quality in the sub-$75 area for these dates.

That is what I am starting to think. I am not sure if there is much of a "deal" on hotwire for this area. I'll let you know what ultimately happens.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]