Priceline Hotel: 3* Paris (La Defense-Neuilly) Mercure La Defense Parc

wishful
By wishful,
in

Was getting a little desperate as we leave tomorrow for London and I hadn't had any luck after about 4 weeks of searching. In all my bidding I was only countered once, at $119 I think. Even after taht counter I had gone up to $120 several times for 3* and 4* with no luck.

My basic strategy today was to start with 4* hotels and add zones until I ran out (you can use Batignolles - Montmartre - Republique as a free 4* re-bid zone), I bid up to $110 and then I added the 3* designation, but lowered my price as I was afraid of getting a horrible hotel :)

This is what I got for a winning bid of $83 with all zones selected and 3* and 4* checked:

Hotel Mercure La Defense Parc 3-star

La Defense - Neuilly

Rue Des Trois Fontanot

17/20 Esplanade Charles De Gaulle

Nanterre, France

33 146696800

See Hotel Website

Check-In Date: Sat, Oct 27, 2007 / After 12:00 PM

Check-Out Date: Mon, Oct 29, 2007 / 12:00 PM

Amenities: Remote Control TV 24 hour front desk Breakfast room Bar/Lounge Direct Dial Telephone Private bath

Your Offer Price Per Room, Per Night: US$83.00

Subtotal: US$166.00

Taxes & Service Fees: US$20.26

Total Charges: US$186.26

Hotel website lowest price was $360 total for both days, so I'm very happy. The hotel appears to be in Zone 3 right on top of an RER stop, so getting around will be a breeze.

And I used the Savings Barn Link :)

Looking to see how far I can make 4.95 days of vacation go...

Congratulations on your win!

Glad to hear you were successful before your depature and managed to get a great deal... sounds as if this should work out quite well for your needs.

Thank you for sharing your results with the board and for using the PRICELINE links at SavingsBarn.com to begin your bidding.

Have a great trip!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]