Hotwire Hotel: Need help IDing - Little Rock airport area 1*

quantumleap2000
By quantumleap2000,
in

I know there isn't a lot of history in the Little Rock, AR area (for either Hotwire or Priceline), so I'm hoping for some help here....

Looking at Nov. 1 - 7, wanting the "Little Rock National Airport LIT" area - Hotwire shows a 1* for $49/night (yeah not great, but anyway), the details are:

-Airport Shuttle (which I need)

-Complimentary Breakfast

-Pool(s)

-Laundry Facilities

From doing a Yellow Pages search, I can only find 5 hotels that appear to be in this Hotwire zone, yet I still can't figure out which hotel this is - the hotels are: Days Inn and Suites, Holiday Inn-Little Rock Airport, Holiday Inn Express-Airport, Comfort Inn and Suites, and Travelodge-Little Rock Airport.

None of them are what Hotwire gives for a 1* example chain, but my first thought was Travelodge - however, they don't have an airport shuttle (per the hotel website) so that throws them out.

So now I'm thinking it's the Days Inn, it does have all of the features listed BUT they also have high-speed Internet (also per the hotel website) and that isn't listed as a feature, plus Hotwire uses the Days Inn chain as an example of a 2* chain, and this is a 1*.

The others would also appear to be strong 2* to 2.5*, so that seems to throw them out too.

I'd be happy with the Days Inn, but I'd hate to grab this for 6 nights and then have it be some other hidden dump I'm overlooking!

Any help or other advice would be appreciated!

-B

As you note, there's not much history for this area. However, if you call the Travelodge they do have a shuttle to the airport (although the lady on the phone seemed to emphasize to the airport, i didn't ask about from the airport, and she sounded busy so didn't pursue it)... but i still woudln't rule out the Days Inn and either of these would be good guesses.

Since this is an extended stay i would play it as follows...

Do a search for the first (or last) nite of your stay, and then another search for the balance of your stay. If <what is believed to be> the same hotel appears on each search, you can then purchase the first (or last) nite of the stay in order to 'look behind the curtain'.. if you're happy with the outcome then purchase the balance of your stay; if not, make alternate plans.

If you go this route please use this HOTWIRE link to begin each leg of your stay (ie- click our HOTWIRE link to make your first purchase, if you're happy with the results return here and click our HOTWIRE link again to begin your second purchase)

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]