Sheraton Half off with AAA or CAA

Randi66
By Randi66,
in

I dont know if Im posting this in the right place, but it might be worthwhile to look into this promotion before bidding in an area that has a sheraton.

For example. Ive been bidding in Montreal for July 30-Aug 1st. Ive bid up to 85 for a 4 star( which the Le Centre Sheraton is). When I checked the Sherton website I saw this 50% off promotion. Thus, I got the room for 96US. That is an excellent price. Plus I get star points too.

Happy Travelling, Randi

I think this is it:

AAA spg promo

Rules:

Whether you travel by plane, train, or automobile, show your card and save up to 50% off 21-day advance purchase rates worldwide*.

*Stays must include a Thursday, Friday or Saturday night stay, with one-night non-refundable deposit.

*CAA/AAA ID will be required at check in

Nice find! If you are not spg Gold you can also upgrade your account to AAA Preferred Plus and receive a room upgrade at check-in.

Promo-Code seems to be: AAAPRO .

Certainly a rate worth checking on. The couple of times I've looked, though, half off the 21-day rate was still MUCH higher than comparable priceline opportunities. The Starwood Preferred Guest perks (which they've now excluded from priceline reservations) would add some value, however.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]