CA San Fernando Valley Radisson Woodland Hills

gotatravelbug
By gotatravelbug,
in

Very disappointed with this property. The room was not clean. The bathroom sink and counter was visibly dirty. There was a used cleaning rag on the chair in the room. The carpets were visibly stained and obviously hadn't been vacumed by housekeeping. I had no iron in the room. I had to call to get one but only after the man stopped by my room to ask yet again (for the 4th time) if I was sure I didn't have one. :) I still can't help but wonder if they began cleaning my room and then left without finishing. The bathtub was clean though towels were a bit worn and one I grabbed had a hole in it. :) I was on the 1st floor so I got to hear the soothing sounds of traffic all night. The staff's attitude left something to be desired. Again, adamant about not being able to print a zero balance receipt. Restaurant, service was lacking of course which I had anticipated by the front desk's and housekeeping's attitude. Food was just okay. It wasn't tasty but it wasn't inedible either. I can't see how they ever classified this as 3 star. I was only crashing for a night. The bed was obviously made and had fresh sheets. Since the tub was clean I felt okay to use the shower. Since I had those two major requirements met I didn't ask to be relocated. It was so late when we arrived I just wanted to sleep. Turn the lights out and it doesn't matter what the floors look like. I could wipe down the sink before using. KWIM? I won't be bidding in this zone ever again for fear of getting this property. I would've voiced my concerns but I'm sure it would've gone unheard by hotel staff especially with being a PL customer. I paid nearly full price for this property to begin with. PL refused to allow any credit even though the savings were grossly overstated especially for a property that was nearly out of the zone. I could deal with the location but I can't deal with way below expectation type accommodations. No one should have to walk into a dirty room.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]