Hotwire Hotel: Help with Long Island 3* ID

happyvalleygirl
By happyvalleygirl,
in

Can anyone help me identify Hotwire 3* hotels for Long Island:

Mellville-Plainview -- listed at $115 for 10/14-15

(complimentary breakfast, fitness center, business center, high-speed internet access)

Garden City-Uniondale -- listed at $162 for 10/14-15

(complimentary breakfast, fitness center, business center)

(we are looking for rooms for a family funeral.)

Thanks so much!

Are you still seeing the Garden City hotel on a current HOTWIRE search?

If so, are you searching for more than one room or for more than the defaults 2adults?

Yes, I am searching HOTWIRE for one room with two adults, and I still see a Garden City-Uniondale 3*

hotel available for 10/14-15, although now the price has increased to $209.

Any clues what this might be? We've booked the Marriott at their $269 rack rate, but it would

be nice to do better.

I still see a Garden City-Uniondale 3*

hotel available for 10/14-15, although now the price has increased to $209

... and are the HOTWIRE amenities associated with the property the same as you posted above? (as i'm seeing a hotel with very different amenities than previously posted)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

... and are the HOTWIRE amenities associated with the property the same as you posted above? (as i'm seeing a hotel with very different amenities than previously posted)

I'm not sure what dates you're searching and what you are seeing, but I listed exactly what I saw on a

Hotwire search for October 14-15. I can't explain the discrepancy. Maybe different availability on

different dates? Good luck!

I bidded on a 3* hotel in Uniondale 11/7-11/9 at $149 (it has changed to $142). Breakfast, business Center and fitness center

It turns out that it is the La Quinta Inn and Suites. I only get the room, no the suite.

Usually La Quinta is a 2* at best, but this one has meeting facilities, fittness center.

It is probably the $162 hotel that you listed. There are only three hotels listed . The reviews are mixed on this La Quinta hotel. I hope this help.

Well, the 3* hotel is the La Quanta for $162 right now for the day that you want. I've booked already and paid $149. My client suggested the Hilton Garden for $225. I just don't want them to pay that much money when I'll be arriving late and just stay there for 10 hours. There is a 2* for $109. If you are booking it, please let me know what it is. I am just curious. Thanks.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]