Hotwire Hotel: Help Identifying MTE 4*

bluesramsrock
By bluesramsrock,
in

This property has not yet been identified, but if you're willing to spend $315 for this property i'd sooner go with the Affinia Dumont thru GTA Hotels for $342/nite... one of the top rated hotels in the city.

Your thoughts?

If you do go with the original property please be sure to let us know what it is and please use this HOTWIRE link to begin any purchases you make.

Let us know whatever you end up doing for this stay or of we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I've got the 4* Hotel Mela @ $269 or the just opened 6 Columbus Circle for $302 (Both have REALLY small rooms and views are probably non existent) or the Embassy Suites in the financial district for $290 a night. All as back-ups. So i don't think I'm ready to bid $315 for an unknown. That is a really good price for te Affinia, very highly rated, thanks for the tip. If I bid for a HOTWIRE hotel I will certainly use the above mentioned link. Thanks again.

• 1 month later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]