Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Pittsburgh (Airport PIT) Marriott Airport

mikkirm
By mikkirm,
in

Amenities:

Airport Shuttle, Fitness Center, Pool, Restaurant, Business Center, High Speed Internet Access

Customer Favorite

1 room at $69 per night

Taxes and fees: $16.25

Hotel Total: $85.25

I was kind of hoping for the Hyatt, but this looks like a nice hotel as well, and the price is great. You may want to note that Hotwire has bumped it to a 3.5* (it's on the hotel list as a 3*).

I used the Better Bidding HOTWIRE link to start my bid. I'll be making two more one-night hotel reservations (one in Cleveland, another somewhere in the Pittsburgh area that I haven't decided on yet--it's a long story). Not sure if I'll be using Hotwire or Priceline (this was my first HOTWIRE purchase-I've always used Priceline in the past).

Congratulations on your win!

If you notice in the Hotwire Hotel List the Hyatt has one additional amenity icon than the amenties above, so that could have been a tip-off that this may not have likely been the Hyatt. If there is a property you're seeing in the future that doesn't match, or even if it does, feel free to post the details and we'll try to help you ID/confirm it for you. Hopefully the Marriott will work well for your plans as well.

Thanks for the update to the Hotwire Hotel List using our HOTWIRE link to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

You're right, I missed the "tennis" amenity. :) That's okay, I don't play tennis, anyway. :) I was mostly just looking for a really nice hotel reasonably close to the airport, since I'm flying in from Alaska and figured I would be too tired to mess with driving very far that first night, so the Marriott works just as well. I'll make sure to do a review of the hotel after my stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]