Hotwire Hotel: 3* NYC (MTC) Sheraton Manhattan

MikeCole
By MikeCole,
in

Booked the Sheaton Manhattan for the above dates using the HOTWIRE link at the top of this page.

Amenities include:

Fitness

Pool

Restaurant

Internet

Business-Center

! stayed here 2 years ago for $97 at about the same time, but did not see this rate last year so I stayed at the Parker Meridien (A steal at $124). Anyway, when I looked in the lobby last July, I could see it was completely renovated. (not sure about the rooms) When I say this similar rate, I had to jump at it as this is a spectular price for the city. Two years ago, I went with my mother and we arrived late at the Sheraton, and the only room that was available was the tiniest of rooms with a double bed. When I checked in I told the desk person we needed two beds. He said he would get us one as soon as one was available. THe next day at 4:00pm we got a message from the front desk saying a room with two doubles was now available. We changed rooms immediately and it turned out to be one of the largest rooms I have ever stayed in while in NYC. Needless to say we were utterly pleased with how it worked out. TO thank the front desk, I bought them a nice box of chocolates from Dean and Deluca. Believe it or not they were so thankful that one of them called us to express gratitude. But the truth is that we were the lucky ones.

Congratualtions on your win!

A very nice deal for this property which, indeed, has recently been renovated (i walked by just the other day when i was in the area).

Thank you for sharing your results with the board and for using our HOTWIRE link to begin your purchase.

Have a great stay... just have to wait few months to get here :)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]