Hotwire Hotel: Please Identify 4* and 3* Quebec City

rootz
By rootz,
in

Hello,

Please identify: 4-star hotel in Downtown Quebec City $139, Oct 6-7

Hotel Amenities: Fitness Center, Restaurant(s),Business Center,High-speed Internet Access, Pools

When I looked for the hotel listing on this site, it just said Hilton.. I was wondering if there are any more hotels?

Also for 3-star hotel in Downtown Quebec City $162, Oct 6-7

Hotel Amenities :Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s),High-speed Internet Access

Is this only the best western??

Thanks..

As per the comments at the top of the Hotwire Hotel List there can always be other hotels with the same exact star rating and amenities... the hotel list is only hotels reported to the board.

The 4* matches the Hilton and the 3* matches the Best Western so that would be our best guess for each.

Please use this HOTWIRE link to begin any purchases you make.

Let us know what you decide to do or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 8 months later...

a strange thing: when i last tried some dates for late august 2008, best western was more expensive than chateau frontenac! the price has come down a bit since then but, considering the difference in class, the premium for chateau frontenac is pretty small for those dates.

ian. :)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]