Hotwire Hotel: 2* Orange County (Anaheim-Disneyland North) Little Boy Blue Motel

jumperhop
By jumperhop,
in

** $49 a night

Dates October 11-14

Hotel Amenities Kitchenette, High speed internet, laundry, fitness

The other option for us is *** Customer favorite Disney south $64, fitness, high speed internet, pool, restaurant, business center. Which after reading this board I believe to be the doubletree.

I would love to have a kitchenette but most importantly I want a clean, smell free hotel room.

Another factor for us is price. The difference for the length of our stay for these hotel is $48. But I am assuming that the *** doubletree will also have a parking fee from anywhere between 10-15 dollars a night. so that adds another 30-45 dollars plus any resort fees. On the other hand the doubletree has free shuttle to the park which will save us $20 bucks. I know we are not talking about a lot of money here. This is a spur of the moment trip and we want to spend as little as possible since we are off to Hawaii in November for our 10 year anniversery.

thanks for your help and I am using the HOTWIRE link provided.

Jen

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Expedia is not a good source to determine room availability, the only place to check true availability is directly thru the Doubletree website.

The 2* property has not yet been identified.

Let us know whatever you decide or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

First of all let me say that I use hotwire a lot. Usually if I am not happy with the hotel that I receive I just grin and bare it.

But I want to fight this. There is no way this is a 2 star hotel.

I received:

Hotel -1 room :3 nights

Little Boy Blue Motel

416 West Katella Avenue

Anaheim, California 92802

(714) 635-2781

Hotwire states and I quote "Our 2-star hotel suppliers include:

Comfort Inn, La Quinta, Days Inn, plus other top brands and quality hotels.

This is not a top brand hotel. This is a dirty, moldly, skum bag motel with horrible ratings.

Any thoughts.

Jen

First of all let me say that I use hotwire a lot.

Yet this is only the first win you've decided to share with the board in the last year? :)

Can you help future uers by including the amenities shown before your purchase... which you can still view by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY STUFF link near the top of their home page.

We'll then comment regarding your situation above.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

If you wish to pursue this i would point them to the Tripadvisor reviews and question the star rating... there's not 'hard and fast' rule as to how they handle these situations, but if the majority of the reviews are negative, they have often accomdated users whoare disappointed with the outcome.

I just called hotwire and voiced my concern. How this was not a quality brand hotel such as days inn, quality inn, la quinta and how trip advisors reviews of this motel are horrid and I was told that they would send this to the people in charge of quality control and they would get back to me. But since Orbitz, Expedia etc.. list this as 2** also there was probably nothing I could do.

I told them that I did not want to not do business with Hotwire I just wanted to pay more and switch to one of the other hotels offered at their website. She told me we have to go through the ropes. So we will see. jen

Good Evening Jen,

My name is Alpesh, I am the new Manger of Little Boy Blue Motel, which is under new ownership as of August 1,2007. We are currently remodeling the entire property, as well as, taken steps to temporarily bring the rooms up to better standards until the entire place is remodeled.

I understand your concerns as I have read the reviews and agree with what was said of the rooms, they were in a horrible state when I first arrived. The rooms have been improved significantly since I have taken over. I have gotten great feedback from guests who have stayed since the ownership change but unfortunately I have not seen any reviews posted online.

What is your date of arrival ? I am close to finishing the first batch of completely remodeled rooms and would be more then happy to request it for your reservation.

Please email me at govanalpesh-AT-aol.com or call the motel at 714-635-2781 for any other concerns,

Alpesh Govan

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]