Priceline Hotel: 4* London (Regents Park-Baker Street) Hilton London Metropole

wishful
By wishful,
in

Used the Savings Barn Link :)

Started with Marble Arch $70 then basically added zones that had 4 & 5 star hotels only and added $5 to each previous bid.

Zones

Marble Arch $70 Rejected

Westminster $75 Rejected

Notting Hill $80 Rejected

Earl's Court $85 Rejected

Regent's Park - $90 Accepted

Lowest Hilton.com rate $305.94 USD a night, so no complaints :)

I've been to London before, so location wasn't too big a deal. We do have a 5:30AM Eurostar train to catch on the 27th, so it's going to be interesting in the morning, but heck, we'll be in London :o We'll also be back in London on the 29th and 30th, so we'll see what rooms I get later this week.

Now if someone could point me towards some info on how to get to this hotel via Paddington Station - we're taking the Heathrow Express into Paddington - that would be lovely.

Thanks,

Wishful

Looking to see how far I can make 4.95 days of vacation go...

Congratulations on your win!

Thank you for sharing it with the board and for using the PRICELINE links at SavingsBarn.com to begin your bidding.

I've only been to London once and it was nearly 10 years ago, but if i'm reading THIS MAP correctly it appears to be just one stop on the Green, Yellow, or Pink lines, from Paddington to Edgeware Road.... maybe somebody else can confirm.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The map on the hotel site makes me believe it might be just as easy to walk (if luggage load allows). The hotel website lists it as 5 minute walk or a short taxi ride. That usually means I can walk it in about 2-3 minutes. I'm sure the hotel staff could give you additional advice. This seems like a pretty good price - enjoy!

It's a short walk eastbound on Praed St - not bad but the sidewalks can be congested during the day and that can be a pain if you are hauling all your bags.

I had a confrontation with a small gang of teen thugs harrassing people in front of the paddington Station around 11:30 PM one night.

I'd take a cab.

PS - Keep in mind that Eurostar is moving from Waterloo to St Pancras on 14 November.

Thanks for all the Tube info, I'm very excited!

I was so excited I also forgot to post my total price:

Your Offer Price Per Room, Per Night: US$90.00

Subtotal: US$180.00

Taxes & Service Fees: US$40.64

Total Charges: US$220.64

Bidding for Paris hotel rooms tomorrow, keep your fingers crossed :)

Looking to see how far I can make 4.95 days of vacation go...

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]