Priceline Hotel: what zone in boston is td banknorth garden?

cowboy hat girl
By cowboy hat girl,
in

I have a feeling I helped get your cowboy hat onstage in Sacramento a few years ago.

The zone is the Downtown boston zone, but as you'll see on the map, it's very large. But there's a T stop right outside Boston Garden (aka Corporate Name Garden), so you can feel free to stay anywhere in Boston.

Most folks in our community are chattering about getting the Hyatt for $70-75 for that particular two day stint in November. I've done nothing towards that myself - I've just heard it anecdotally and in emails - so I cannot guide you towards bidding strategy that would get that for you.

If you're driving, be sure to budget $25 a day for parking, so take that into account when you bid.

If you let us know which zone(s) you're willing to bid
i want to be near the td waterhouse garden or at least on the transit line to get there

"Close" is a relative term... what is close for one peson may not be close to antoher. As well, as micawber pointed out, the zone(s) can be quite large (certainly more 'broad' than a transit line), so you can't guarantee or pinpoint a specific location as you're trying to do. If location is your primary concern then perhaps HOTWIRE may be a better option as at least then you can take an educated guess (sometimes very educated) as to the property and have an idea of what the location will be.

If you prefer to bid let us know the zone(s), by priceline name, that you are willing to bid and we'll suggest a strategy to follow.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]