Hotwire Hotel: 3* Orlando (Universal-I-Drive North) Hyatt Place Universal

Linz9900
By Linz9900,
in

Hi there,

I'm new to BetterBidding, but it's such a great resource!

I was just on Hotwire, and I was interested to know if anyone can take a guess at what hotel this is. It's a 2.5-star hotel in the I-Drive South area of Orlando (near Sea World) with a rate of $32 for the dates of 9/28-10/2. Reviews indicate a recently completed renovation (in May 2007) and a change of hotel ownership/name.

Amenities Include:

Complimentary Breakfast

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Business Center

Laundry Facilities

High-speed Internet Access

Thanks!! :)

.... are you still seeing this property offered on a current HOTWIRE search? (i don't see it either)

Now I see a 2.5 in the Seaworld-I Drive South Area with the following amenities (so there's no longer a business center)...it's $32 still, but it seems a little different than what I saw previously. Any idea what it could be?

Complimentary Breakfast

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

...I also no longer see Laundry facilities or any Reviews...

Linz9900,

I don't belive that this hotel is the Amerisuites.

I think this hotel is the Metropolita PRICELINE EXPRESS. It's the former I Drive Inn, an old Holiday Inn. I'm not 100% sure about this but the possibilty is big. I have seen it before on HOTWIRE but it's rare and I can't get a match for the moment.

If you decide to go for this hotel so please use this HOTWIRE link.

If you need help with finding a hotel so just ask. But please post what you finally decide to do.

Good luck!

Henrik.

And the winner is...

Hyatt Place Orlando/Universal

5895 Caravan Court

Orlando, FL 32819, USA

Amenities:

Continental or full breakfast.

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

I just won this hotel through Hotwire for $42, for the dates of Sept. 28th-Oct. 2nd. I was listed at $39 on my computer, $42 on my boyfriend's (I guess we could've saved $12 if I had known that would happen, but it's still a great deal!)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]