Priceline Hotel: 3* Imperial Palace 10-19-07 thru 10-21-07

Steel-Reserve
By Steel-Reserve,
in

Hello! Nice site. I never knew there was a forum dedicated to finding lower rates.. NICE!!!! as I've read on here so far, everything looks pretty organized.. Nice site and thanks for the help in advance. I will try my best to contribute to this site from now on.

I was quoted by priceline for 194.00 a night to stay at the imperial palace from 10-19-07 to 10-21-07. The reason i'm goin these dates is because it is my friends b-day weekend.. we are trying to get 1 room with 4 people. any advice as to what price priceline is willing to negotiate for these dates?? thanks again... :)

Steel-Reserve - Welcome to BetterBidding!

Before going any further with your plans. Priceline only guarantee a room for 2 adults. You can get a room with only a king or queen. And they can charge you for any extra people in the room. But the the have the right to say no to extra people also.

I think that HOTWIRE is a better option for you. At HOTWIRE can you select a room for 4 people. Take a look at HOTWIRE and post back.

Just ask if you need any further help.

Henrik.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Few things...

The price you're seeing from priceline is thru their "retail" division, and the prices there are probably the same that will find else where on the net (Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz... even the imprerial palace website). The "real deals" are in the opaque models of priceline and HOTWIRE, where you can't choose th specific hotel. See this thread for more info: I've Never Used Priceline or Hotwire.

Not sure if you're declaring quad occupancy in the price you are quoting above, but if you aren't flexible in the hotel you will be staying at and only want the IP, i'd compare the price you're being quoted to the follwing two websites (please use these links if you decide to make a purchase):

1) TravelWorm

2) Orbtz is currently have a $50 off 2 nite stay sale... click the previous link and search for your dates and enter '72HRSAVE50' as the promo code in the sarch box... taking the $50 off into consideration, this may yield you a better price than you're finding elsewhere (but this much be booked by September 20th, 2007 which is when the coupon code expires)

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]