Priceline Hotel: 4* Las Vegs (Strip South) Luxor

bidder123
By bidder123,
in

Probably in the right area for the weeknites, but maybe not for the Saturday... many hotels don't allow Saturday check-in so the universe of potential acceptors is reducted.

Did you want to try bidding for the complete stay first, or for the Sun-Wed portion of your stay? If you're ready to bid now, are you willing to accept both the North and South strip zones?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I forgot one more question...

Are you ok with the Westin, which is included in Priceline's South Strip zone, but is slightly off-strip. (i'm assuming it's fine since you said both zones were acceptable, but wanted tomake sure you realized there is an off-strip hotel within the strip zone)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

At the 4* level you have two re-bid zones. (NOTE: Summerlin is NOT one of them). If you're not familiar with re-bidding please read Priceline Re-Bidding Explained and feel free to ask questions and/or confirm your re-bid zones with the board before proceeding.

For 10/7-10/10...

Select 4* South Strip...

Bid $60, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $65, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $70, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 4* North Strip...

Bid $60, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $65, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $70, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 4* South Strip and North Strip...

Bid $75, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $80, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $85.

Any questions feel free to ask.

If rejected post back and we'll revise to try again in 24 hours.

Good Luck and let us know how it goes.

No <major> difference.

I thought your chances were slightly better in the South zone so i suggested starting there. I doubt this situation to be the case, but assume that the North zone has a hotel at $70 and the South zone has a hotel at $60... bidding the North zone first you'd risk a $10 overbid since the hotel South zone did have a hotel $10 cheaper. A very subtle difference, which is likely a 'non-factor' in the above, but that would be the only difference.

If you prefer the North zone i would certainly start there first.

Once your 24 hour lock-out expires i'd try as follows:

Select 4* South Strip...

Bid $70, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $90, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 4* North Strip...

Bid $70, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $90, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 4* South Strip and North Strip...

Bid $95, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $100, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $105.

If you're not willing to go as high as $105 you can just stop with the previous $100 bid.

Any questions feel free to ask.

Good Luck and let us know how it goes.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]