Hotwire Hotel: 4.5* San Francisco (Fisherman's Wharf) Argonaut

damo
By damo,
in

The Argonaut is certainly a possibility... but so is the Marriott. I also thought the Sheraton was a possibility but last report is that was 3.5*.

If you decide to move forward please let us know how it works out or if you need help with any other properties please continue this thread.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

That's great!

Just as an FYI for the future, and for anyone else following along, not all hotels participate in the vacation product, so even though a hotel might be the only 4.5* to show itself in the list there could be others that only particpate in the hotel product.

Thanks for the follow-up and enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I not only checked the package pages but also checked every hotel in the Fisherman's Wharf area to make sure that there were no other hotels that would be that highly ranked. I spent a whole day working on it! I sure hope that somebody else will be able to benefit from all my hard work.

Thanks for 'unmasking' the Argonaut! I was extensively researching Hotwire's Fisherman's Wharf properties a few weeks ago. The 4.5 was the only hotel I couldn't identify through the vacation product (at that time). I had a hunch it was the Argonaut, but it's great to move it over from the 'suspect' to 'confirm' column!

In case it's not already been noted, the Argonaut is another Kimpton property (boutique hotels).

Gets good reviews at TripAdvisor.com.

Enjoy your stay!

• 3 weeks later...

I was very thrilled to get that hotel. We really wanted to stay in that area and actually that was the hotel I was intending on booking before I checked it out on hotwire. Since we have two teens we really needed two rooms but the price was quite restrictive to do that. Now we have two rooms for basically the price of one. I will e-mail the hotel as we get closer to our date and request adjoining rooms. I doubt that we will get pier view unless they are really empty!!!!!

Now I'm searching for a hotel close to Paramount Great America in Santa Clara. There's very little info to be found on those hotels. I just need one night but I would really like two rooms. The Hilton looks great but I can't figure out which hotels are which!!!!!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]