Priceline Hotel: Need two rooms in Bothell area 9/8-9/10

tekob
By tekob,
in

I have tried for the last two days to get a room in Bothell via the Savings barn link for Priceline. From reading the info on Washington I am attempting to win the Country Inn and Suites. The event I am going to is in Snohomish, so this hotel would be nicely located.

Yesterday

Bid 1- Bothell 2 1/2* $50

Bid 2- added Everett $53

Bid 3- added North Everett $56

Today

Bid 1- Bothell, North Everett, 2 1/2* $60

Bid 2- added Everett $65

Bid 3- added Lake Union $70 - rejected

Any suggestions? I seem to be locked out now as when I try other combinations I receive a duplicate request message.

My maximum bid is wide open.

Obviously you wouldn't want to bid about $119 since you could book this hotel directly for that much, but it indicates that although 'wide open', you do have a maximum bid.... although in reality your maximum bid may be much less than this.

So that we don't suggest a strategy that goes higher than you're willing to currently bid, please let us know your maximum bid and we'll suggest a strategy as to how to proceed.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

24 hours after your last rejected bid, i'd try as follows with your two re-bid zones:

Select 2.5* Bothell...

Bid $75, if rejected add re-bid zone1...

Bid $80, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 2.5* Bothell and re-bid zone2...

Bid $85, if rejected add re-bid zone1...

Bid $90.

Do note also that there is a 2.5* on HOTWIRE (Extended Stay Deluxe?) for $50... surely a drop in star quality, but perhaps the low price may make it worthile for you? (if you go this route please use our HOTWIRE link to begin any purchases you make)

If you ultimately book direct please use our Country Inn and Suites link for your purchase (also found in our support page.

Good Luck and let us know how it geos or if you have any questions regarding the above.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Upon further investigation I found that I had enough Marriott points to get one room free at the Marriott Springhill Suites Bothell and was able to purchase more points to get the second room for a slightly lower price than it would have been through a standard reservation. Total cost of $238.50 for 2 rooms for 2 nights. Overall it cost less this way than the $75 or more per room per night would have with more bidding on Priceline. So this time I am forgoing the bidding route. Thank you for your help. I will be back for my next bid in the next few weeks and I will use the links.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]