Priceline Hotel: Help booking hotel in Santa Moncia....

simonwim
By simonwim,
in

Ive used Hotwire several times but what i think is the Sheraton Delphina 3.5* isnt coming up for the dates i want. (5th Jan 2008 for 3 nights) So i thought i might try priceline for the first time.

Have read the FAQ and kinda get the jist of it and would be happy with either the Sheraton Delphina or the Santa Monican Beach Hotel (Lowes)

just wondered if anyone can give me an idea of the best way to go about getting either of the above ?

cheers

Si

simonwim,

have you looked at the Sheraton Delphina site so they have rooms for your dates? And Jan 2008 is pretty far away so that could be a reason it's not showing yet. I think it's to early to go after a room if you only want the Delfina.

If you just want to stay at the 3* Delfina or the 4* Santa Monican Beach Hotel. Shoot for 4* at Priceline. You have 4 other 3* in that zone. And you might not even get the Santa Monican Beach Hotel. You can end up with a hotel that's not reported to the board yet. And zones and ratings change all the time. Please read the boards FAQ again in this matter.

Just post if you need any further help.

Good luck!

Henrik.

You can't "make" HOTWIRE show you a hotel... they will only show you one property per star level in each zone (the least expensive one). You may be able to get different properties to appear by changin the number of occupants (from 2 to 3/4)

Please also follow-up your previous Hotwire Las Vegas thread with whatever you ended up doing for that stay (and include the dates in that thread).

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]