Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Toronto (Mississauga) Delta Meadowvale

moreofless
By moreofless,
in

4-star hotel in Lester B. Pearson Intl Airport YYZ listed for $53. Our 4-star hotel suppliers include:

Intercontinental, Hyatt, Omni, plus other top brands and quality hotels.

Airport Shuttle

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High-speed Internet Access

3.5-star hotel in Mississauga for $59 same as above.

Our 3.5-star hotel suppliers include:

Hilton, Millennium, Crowne Plaza, plus other top brands and quality hotels.

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High-speed Internet Access

Spa Services

Children's Activity Program

Is that the information you need?

The 3.5* is a match for the Delta Meadowvale Resort and Conference Centre so that would be our best guess. The 4* has not yet been identified and the amenties are fairly common for an business-airport hotel, but if i had to guess i'd think the Renaissance would be a possibility (but am more confident in the Delta guess)

Please use this HOTWIRE link to begin any purchases you make.

Let us know what you decide to do and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

That cheap 4* hotel at the airport was the Hilton, HOWEVER, it just got demoted to 3.5* due to customer complaints (including mine). Because of that, you'll no longer see a cheap 4* out there, but don't be afraid of it being more expensive; you'll likely get the Sheraton Gateway, which is EXCELLENT! I got it one time, and I don't regret paying that little extra for it. I got put on the Club floor, because they needed my originally assigned room on the 6th floor.

I'm not sure how the first room I was given at the Hilton could be considered 4-stars, it was rather dilapidated, the bed was OLD, and the bathroom had a SHAMPOO DISPENSER in it! Not to mention a rude housekeeper and hair all around the bathtub. I complained about all the above I was moved to a 'Deluxe Room' which was definitely of 4-star quality!

That cheap 4* hotel at the airport was the Hilton, HOWEVER, it just got demoted to 3.5* due to customer complaints (including mine). Because of that, you'll no longer see a cheap 4* out there, but don't be afraid of it being more expensive; you'll likely get the Sheraton Gateway, which is EXCELLENT! I got it one time, and I don't regret paying that little extra for it. I got put on the Club floor, because they needed my originally assigned room on the 6th floor.

I'm not sure how the first room I was given at the Hilton could be considered 4-stars, it was rather dilapidated, the bed was OLD, and the bathroom had a SHAMPOO DISPENSER in it! Not to mention a rude housekeeper and hair all around the bathtub. I complained about all the above I was moved to a 'Deluxe Room' which was definitely of 4-star quality!

I've got a flight out this weekend and I'm considering booking a hotel but I don't think it's the sheraton gateway (which I want) because it's $54. However, it is a 4 star in YYZ.

I just booked it (business, hi-speed, pool, exercise, shuttle & restaraunt) for $54 on the 14th of September 4* and it was the hilton.

Well, you should be getting a letter from Hotwire soon, just like I did:

Dear cober6711,

This email is regarding your hotel booking in Mississauga, Hotwire

Itinerary Number xxxxxxxxxx.

Thank you for your feedback about your recent stay at the Hilton Toronto

Airport. We sincerely apologize that the hotel did not meet your

expectations. Customer feedback helps us ensure that our properties

continue to meet the high quality expectations we expect from all of our

partners. After receiving feedback from you and other guests, we

re-evaluated the Hilton Toronto Airport and have adjusted the star

rating to 3.5-stars.

Please accept our apologies along with 25.00 HotDollars, which we have

added to your Hotwire account under ***@***.com. You can use

HotDollars to book any flight, discounted car rental, hotel reservation

or land package on the Hotwire Web site! Each one is equivalent to one

U.S. dollar in value and is available for one year from the date of

issuance. Your HotDollars will expire on September 9, 2008.

To use your HotDollars, follow these steps:

1. Log into your Hotwire account by clicking the "Sign in" link at the

upper left side of any screen.

2. Enter the email address and password associated with the account your

HotDollars were assigned to.

3. Search for the travel item of your choice.

4. The page on which you enter your billing details will have a section

labeled "Would you like to use HotDollars?" Check the box if you want to

apply your HotDollars to your booking.

Keep in mind that you will still be required to enter other billing

details to cover any amount beyond your available HotDollars. Any

remaining HotDollars will stay in your account for future use.

Our customers are important to us, and we hope to have a chance to

better serve your needs in the near future.

If we can be of further assistance, please feel free to reply to this

email or contact us directly at 1-866-HOTWIRE (468-9473). Thank you for

choosing Hotwire.

Sincerely,

David P

Hotwire Customer Care

www.hotwire.com

• 2 months later...
The 3.5* is a match for the Delta Meadowvale Resort and Conference Centre so that would be our best guess. The 4* has not yet been identified and the amenties are fairly common for an business-airport hotel, but if i had to guess i'd think the Renaissance would be a possibility (but am more confident in the Delta guess)

Please use this HOTWIRE link to begin any purchases you make.

Let us know what you decide to do and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

The 3.5-star hotel in Mississauga for $59 was the Delta Meadowvale Resort and Conference Centre. The hotel was perfect for my needs.

• 2 weeks later...

This hotel is ok but is hardly an airport hotel. Its several miles from the entrance to the airport and although it may seem close on a map it is fairly far because it is on the west side of the airport and you have to go around the entire airport as the entrance is on the east. Further more the stretch of highway (401) might be the most travelled road and is the only highway to Mississauga road from the airport. This could take 45 min. or more during rush hour. I cant believe this hotel is considered an airport hotel...what a shame.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]