Super Deals on DISNEY passes, and other CA attractions!

epicureangirl
By epicureangirl,
in

Thereuare, please feel free to remove this if this is not the place to post, but this was so good a deal (and took so long to find) I had to share:

The Southern California Citypass is being offered at some locations of Costco (not in California from what I know, but try Washington & Oregon locations) and through the Costco.com site at a GREAT deal, the lowest I've found.

Here's the deal:

$165 for Kids, $205 for Adults gets you admission to the following six attractions:

3-day Disneyland

I'll add the following...

We're an affiliate of GoCard so you can see a full list of cities offered (in addition to San Diego and Oahu).

Prices at Costo (not sure if you need to be a member or not) are a little cheaper but it appears they will charge shipping, so compare prices to purchasing directly from GoCard, which currently has a 10% off sale going on.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Prices at Costo (not sure if you need to be a member or not) are a little cheaper but it appears they will charge shipping, so compare prices to purchasing directly from GoCard, which currently has a 10% off sale going on.

Yes, if you buy from the Costco website, the shipping seems a little much for such a small item, but you may be able to pick these up at your local Costco (and save on shipping). I hadn't heard of GoCard until just recently, if I didn't need the Disney tickets it sounds like a great program (and a wonderful price too).

Thanks for the GoCard link, that's great!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Do they still have this card? I did not find it on the webpage.

Thanks!

I'll add the following...

We're an affiliate of GoCard so you can see a full list of cities offered (in addition to San Diego and Oahu).

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]