DCA Ronald Reagan National Airport Compact Hertz

dalpokes
By dalpokes,
in

Total for each 3 day rental was only 52.00

Staying in the area for about a week and a half (tourism) and so was looking for a way to get a cheap car and decided go for the weekends and use the metro during the week. This is a helluva deal as the published rates right now are 40.00 + per day. Hope you all can get similar.

Checked Hotwire first and noticed they were only 16.95 per day. So I low-balled 'em and got lucky. :)

Good for you! I tried to bid DC myself for my vacation, but couldn't find any rentals under $26 a day max bid on Priceline (period 8/1-8/4). With booking discount I ended up paying $118 for my 3 day rental, but i did get a free upgrade to a minivan since no compact cars were available at pick-up.

• 2 months later...

DCA Reagan National Airport Compact Hertz Car

Tried out a lovely new Aveo from 11/08-11/12 at 17.95 per day ($99 total for 5 days after taxes and fees). Cool little car - easy to pick up and return. Prepaid gas was far less than the going rate (and I used every ounce of it :-)

Would highly recommend!

Must of been having a sale on car rental in DC area (as you can see by my thread). What make of veichle did you get? And what was the break down of your total?

~JS

Jason's Storm- Making one killer deal after another. With something other than a machete to the head.

From the ashes of Friday the 13th Forum, rises Friday the 13th: The Community. A new beginning has arrived.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]