Hotwire Hotel: Hotwire vs. Easyclicktravel 8/22 Pismo Beach, CA

dharmainitiative
By dharmainitiative,
in

I'm looking at staying along Pismo Beach, CA on 8/22, 1 night, 2 adults. I found a hotel with a discounted rate on easyclicktravel Best Western Shore Cliff Lodge. I'm attempting to get the room, but the reservation is "on request" so it's not confirmed yet. I think I now see the same hotel on hotwire. Could be just a coincidence, but plugging in the date and 2 adults, appears to bring up a hotel that matches the Best Western Shore Cliff Lodge, including the same rate on EasyClickTravel travel of $171. I'm wondering is there any reason the reservation would be refused through easyclicktravel? Since it appears the same hotel is able to be booked through hotwire? Does hotwire have more pull for any reason? Just wondering if my request is refused by easyclicktravel should I go the hotwire route? Does the hotwire hotel appear to be Best Western Shore Cliff Lodge with the supplied date? Thanks.

See our PRICELINE FAQ for an explanation of EasyClickTravel's "on request" status.

If you still have questions after reading the above link feel free to ask.

Please remember to use our EasyClickTravel or HOTWIRE link to begin any purchases you make.

Let us know what you decide.

PS- one word of caution... if the same price EasyClickTravel will be a bit cheaper as there is no booking fee, but while you wait to hear back from the 'on request' status the HOTWIRE offer could disappear

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

If you still have questions after reading the above link feel free to ask.

Is anyone able to tell, or give an educated guess as to whether the 3.5 hotwire hotel is indeed the Best Western Shore Cliff Lodge? Listed for 8/22, 1 night, 2 adults for $171. Same price given as the allotment of rooms easyclicktravel had. Thanks I have and will use the appropriate links to help support betterbidding.

What are the amenities which HOTWIRE associates with the hotel you're being offered?

8/22, 1 night, 2 adults

Amenities:

Near Beach, Ocean Front, Fitness Center, Pool, Restaurant, Business Center, Laundry Facilities, Golf Nearby.

60 + tripadvisor reviews, last reviewed in July (3.5 out of 5)

I'm thinking this actually might be The Cliffs Resort? Utilizing the tripadvisor information seems to point towards that hotel. Confirmation? Also, what is the overall HOTWIRE experience tell about a hotel like this which offers different rates depending on ocean view or non ocean view? Do you always get the cheap room? I ask becasue I can get this rate at other places if it doesn't include an ocean view.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]