Priceline Hotel: ? re: San Juan and re-bid zones for resort

sheal
By sheal,
in

Hi,

In a search I saw a thread regarding the number of free re-bid zones for a resort. The thread said there were 3 zones available but I counted 4.

Zone 1-Cabo Roja (only has 1 & 2 Star hotels)

Zone 2-Dorado (only has 2 & 3 Star hotels)

Zone 3-Mayaquez (only has 2-3 Star hotels)

Zone 4-Ponce (only has 1 & 2 Star hotels)

Am I mistaken? What am I missing?

Thanks,

Sheal

There are lots of reaons why the number of re-bid zones in an area can change... hotels added/removed, hotels upgraded/downgraded, zone boundary changes, etc.

This is why we stress that users should know how to figure out their re-bid zones on their own as they should be doublechecked before each bidding cycle.

If you need help with your upcoming stay please add the date(s), minimum star level and maximum bid to this thread (you can also continue this thread to report your win if you go proceed to bid).

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I need help with my upcoming stay!

I'm completely new to bidding regarding hotels.

I'm looking at the Resorts in San Juan on priceline.

My fiance has her heart set on the San Juan Marriott Stellaris.

If i bid on priceline i'll save so much money and that helps us cause we're poor college students.

So basically after reading through the forums, i think i should bid around 105-120 for an acceptable bid, but what i'm wondering is if i'll get the marriott? is it most likely? or might i end up with hilton caribe or intercontinental?

all help is highly appreciated!!

~thanks, t0m

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]