Hotwire Hotel: Trying to determine these 2 hotels in Toronto

shefury
By shefury,
in

I am trying to help my mother and in the process I need help. She wants to stay in Toronto on December 15th (I know plenty of time but she's anal like that) and here are the top 2 hotel choices I found on Hotwire and need to help her by narrowing down what they might be, and I would appreciate help!!! We will verify the results once found. She is going to see Andre Rieu at the Rogers Centre...so any additional suggestions are appreciated re: parking, transportation to/from hotel...all those things you people seem to be experts at.

*note* I have tried using the "list" and THINK the first choice is Sheraton Centre...but can't seem to find a match for the second choice

Details searched: December 15, Toronto, 2 adults

CHOICE #1: 4 * Toronto West $79 46% savings Customer Favorite Amenities include: Fitness, pool, restaurant, business centre, high speed internet, spa Last Reviewed July 2007

CHOICE #2: 4* Toronto East $69 48% savings Amenities include: Suite, Fitness, Business Centre, Kithenette, Complimentary Breakfast, Restaurant, High Speed Internet Last Reviewed July 2007

Edited to add CHOICE #3: 3.5* Toronto East 48% savings, Amenties include: fitness, restaurant, highspeed internet, pool, business centre, children's activity program.

Thanks for your help people!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]