Hotwire Hotel: HotWire PriceLine Help

avic77
By avic77,
in

I am new to the whole Priceline HotWire thing so please bare with me.

I am looking for a stay in Orlando near WDW for a family of 2 adults 3 kids and a friend with 1 adult 1 kid dates Feb 2nd - 9th 2008.

I found a 2.5 star Orlando Main Gate Champions Gate with fittness pool restuarnts business laundry and internet on Hotwire for $29 a night. Im thinking this is the the Best Western Lakeside?

I was wondering if i could get a better price by bidding on Priceline. A trip and how do i go about it?

Does anyone know anything about the Best Western Lakeside? is it in a safe area clean ect? I will have small children with me and I am a little concerned.

Thanks

Victoria

This was a Sheraton Four Points about 6 years ago, then a La Quinta and now a Best Western. It's a huge place (500+ rooms). I wouldn't expect much for $29 but look at tripadvisor.com for reviews. I personally always try to get something with "interior" corridors when traveling with kids.

If the hotel charges a Resort fee that is usuallly payable upon check-out. As well, in a few instances the hotel/city will charge an occupancy tax which is sometimes included in your winning bid, but sometimes is payable upon check-out.

Other charges like parking (if the hotel charges), hi-speed internet (if the hotel charges), and incidentals (telephone, restaurant purchases, etc) are also payable upon check-out.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 month later...

Ok after clicking continue it has: 3 star condo in Kissimme

Condo Amenities

2-Bedroom Suite

Condominium offers 2 bedrooms plus a living room and complete kitchen.

Fully-equipped Kitchen

Condominium offers, at a minimum, a kitchen with refrigerator, stove, sink, dishwasher and all necessary utensils for cooking and eating.

Free Parking

<amenity names only please... not descriptions>

In-Room Laundry

Condominium is equipped with a washer and dryer within the unit.

Children's Activity Program

Property offers supervised programs, events or activities for younger guests; an additional charge may apply.

Pool(s)

Property offers at least one pool area; hours and dates of operation may be seasonal.

24-hour Front Desk

Front-desk services are available at all hours.

Golf Nearby

Property is located within walking distance or a short drive of at least one golf course; an extra charge typically applies.

Tennis Nearby

Property is located within walking distance or a short drive of at least one tennis court; an extra charge typically applies.

( i missed the tennis and golf sorry)

Thats all the amenities listed it also shows a smaple room layout

Hotel is located in area G

• 1 year later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]