Priceline Hotel: seattle downtown hotel @ pier

pcann
By pcann,
in

What is your expected budget and for what class of hotel?

I just bid this area for myself and learned a LOT from the great people here!

To summarize... Priceline's "Downtown" zone is quite large and includes both the area by Pike's Market and the Space Needle. Hotwire splits the Downtown zone in two: 1) Pike's Market and 2) Space Needle.

Apparently the 4* Priceline hotels are all near Pike's Market (which is where i think you want to be) but once you get into 3* and below Hotwire may be a better option in order to ensure a good location.

If you add your price and quality level i'll suggest a strategy and further advice... i'd guess (without yet researching prices for your specific dates that a 4* will run $75-$110 vs. a 3* of $60-80). Also, if you go 4* there a plenty of RE-BID Zones available so if you're not familiar with the re-bidding concept please read that link and feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]