Priceline Hotel: Wilmington/Carolina Beach Advice Needed

ricolaw78
By ricolaw78,
in

To confirm...

These are two different regions on priceline, you're fine with either? Are you willing to pay more for a 2.5 vs. a 2* or are you looking for the least expensive 2* or better property you can get?

I'm not too familiar with this area, but if it's any type of beach community, $50 for a Saturday nite in the summer doesn't seem like it would go too far... but we can certainly help you try.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

To my knowledge - Carolina Beach has one 2.5* - the Courtyard Marriott (oceanfront) and one 2* - a Microtel probably 1 mile from the beach. I've been more successful getting the Courtyard in off season. I doubt you'll get it for a Sat. night in high season for $50 or less. I'd go online and check the prices & availability of both hotels. I'd probably bid 50-65% of the going rate and see how you fare.

Wilmngton properties are much more of a gamble. You could get just about anything.

Thanks for the quick replies, guys! After a little thought, I would def prefer the Carolina Beach Courtyard.

But, I have a pretty strict budget, so I'm open to either bidding regions (wilmington or carolina beach). I just don't want to spend more than 50 if at all possible. If I have to, I guess I will - but really really don't want to spend much on this trip! :)

Thanks guys!!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]