Hotwire Hotel: 4* Providence-Newport (Downtown) Hotel Providence

ADKRick
By ADKRick,
in

Was this on priceline or HOTWIRE as this hotel has already been reported on Priceline.

If HOTWIRE can you please include the amenities shown before your purchase... you can still view these by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY STUFF link near the top of their home page.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Oops, sorry about that...meant to post the orig post in the HOTWIRE section since that is the service I used.

I can't get this property to come up on Hotwire again to list the amenities, but there were seven as I recall, the most obvious/unique one being it listed as "Boutique". Hope that helps.

The Hotel Providence is a very nice hotel. I got a very nice corner room on 3rd floor with a single king. Not a huge room but certainly not cramped. Bathroom has shower only but is very high end with rain shower head and marble floor, etc. Valet boy was very professional, and the front desk girl was very nice and cute to boot.

One downside: Parking is valet @ $24 charged to room....if it weren't late and if I knew my way around I might seek alternate parking, so you might be able to avoid this if you are driving. But I would have to say this was a very nice deal indeed.

ADKRick, can you please log back into your HOTWIRE account, at the top of the page, you will see a tab called "my stuff", on the left of the page, click "my trips" and you will see your previous trip(s). Next to the name of the hotel, click "see details" this opens up a new window that includes all of the amenities such as Boutique, etc. This helps complete your post helps others to identify the hotel for their own purchases.

thanks!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]