CONTEST: Win a $65 Gift Basket from Davids Cookies

thereuare
By thereuare,
in

As a few of you may know, my wife and I (and our daugther) are expecting a new addition to our family in the days/weeks ahead.

As we did with the birth of our daughter, we have set up a contest where board members can guess the gender, weight, length, and birthdate of the baby... the winner will receive a very nice Gift Basket from David's Cookies!

David's Cookies is our newest merchant that we have affiliated with and we thank them for supporting the board in sponsoring this contest.

Please consider Davids's Cookies the next time you have a craving (and can't get to a Doubletree :) ) or for a great gift idea.

The contest is set up at ExpectNet.com and the name of the game (enter on the top left of the screen) is: BetterBiddingContest

When entering your name at the above site please use your screenname so that it will be easy to recognize who has made each guess. The contest is open to any registered members of BetterBidding in good standing who has validated their account and have a valid email address associated with their betterbidding account. In the event of a tie the first user to have entered their guess will be the winner. We retain all rights and can withdraw the contest at anytime.

Thanks again to David's Cookies and welcome them to the BetterBidding family (as we await our other addition to the BetterBidding family)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for the good wishes! And a good segway too...

For those not as confident in their guessing skills, David's Cookies has also set up exclusive coupons for BetterBidding:

BETTERBIDDING10A 10% off any order and free shipping

BETTERBIDDING15A 15% off any order over $29 and free shipping

Enter code at checkout

Expires: 10/1/07

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

It's August 3rd (my guess)....any signs of baby?! C'mon...feed your special lady some spicy food and get her out jogging today! :)

I was thinking the same thing but maybe a long afternoon/evening walk to the TexMex Restaurant???? The spicy food worked with my first born......

• 2 weeks later...

Yesterday Mr. and Mrs. Thereuare welcomed our second daughter into the world, here are the stats:

Date: August 13

Time: 12:05pm

Weight: 9lbs

Length: ???

Everyone is doing fine and i'll update this thread with a pic or two later in the week.

Thanks for everyone's well wishes.

• 2 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]