Hotwire Hotel: Help IDing Downtown Columbus-OSU Area

mandaring
By mandaring,
in

Hi I am looking for 2 room with check in on October 27th and check out on October 28th in the Downtown Columbus-OSU Area. There are three options coming up, but I am having a hard time IDing them through the hotel list.

1. 4* Amenities: Boutique Hotel, Fitness Center, Business Center, Spa Services, Restaurant(s), and High Speed Internet Access for $94 per room per night.

2. 3* Amenities: Fitness Center, Pool(s), Business Center, Restaurant(s), Laundry Facilities for $79 per room per night (I think this might be the Drury Convention Center???)

3. 2.5* Amenities: Airport Shuttle, Fitness Center, Restaurant(s), High Speed Internet Access, Pool(s), Business Center for $89 per room per night.

I would obviously like the 4* depending on what it is, I am going for a wedding and would like to end up relatively close to the reception hall. Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated. I used your site earlier this month for my trip to Chicago and now it's the only way I will travel!!! Thank you! :)

The only hotel above that is a match is the 2.5* property which is a match for the Midwest Hotel and Conference Center. Not sure of the 4* or 3* properties... but perhaps the 3* is one of the Holiday Inn properties (there are two in this zone) or the Crowne Plaza.

Where is the wedding reception?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

I do not live in Columbus but travel to the airport a great deal here are some hotels at the airport:

Concourse Hotel and Conference Center (614) 237-2515

Hilton Garden Inn, Columbus Airport (614) 231-2869

Hampton Inn, Columbus Airport (614) 235-0717

Comfort Suites, Columbus Airport (614) 237-5847

Baymont Inn & Suites, Columbus Airport (614) 237-3403

There is also a Radission and Stay Bridge Suites in the area. I have personally stayed at the Comfort Suites, Hampton Inn, Hilton Garden, Radission and Stay Bridge Suites. All are nice hotels and have airport shuttle and most if not all have shuttle to the nearby shopping mall Easton Town Center and lots of places to eat.

:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]